Tour brief description
A combination of extreme activities, culture, local traditions, traditional bread baking masterclass! This seven-day exciting tour to Biblical Armenia covers: zipline, Via ferrata, horseback riding, rope park in the Armenian Switzerland- Tavush region, paragliding in Lake Sevan or Aparan reservoir, off road trips, World’s longest cable car (Guinness 2010), must see sights and hidden pearls of Armenia and local houses.
Want to Save Money? Book for your friends and get a better price!
Have a discount coupon?
Need Accommodation? Add your preferred hotel type in the booking section and check out the total price here!
Price Per Person Without Accommodation
From 2-4 € Book Now
From 4-6 € Book Now
From 6-8 € Book Now
From 8-10 € Book Now
From 10-14 € Book Now
From 14-18 € Book Now
From 18-25 € Book Now
From 25-35 € Book Now
- Comfortable Transport (driver’s discounted meals are included)
- Accommodation in Yerevan (if selected)
- Professional Tour Guide (guide’s and discounted meals included)
- Armenian bread baking ceremony, unlimited traditional sandwiches (fresh bread, homemade cheese, greens)
- Entrance Fee to all the mentioned places
- A bottle of Water per day
- Lunch (10 € per person per day) Appetizers/ Main Dish/ Dessert/ Still or Sparkling water/ tea or coffee
- Dinner (12 € per person) Appetizers/Soup/ Main Dish/ Dessert/ Still or Sparkling water/ tea or coffee/ one glass of wine
- Airport transfers 7 € per person per transfer
Need a tour guide service? Need an Airport Transfer? Want us to include the meals?
Additional info: Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancellation policy: Your paid amount will be refunded without any cancellation fee if you cancel the trip 48 hours before the trip starts. There is a 50 percent cancellation fee if you cancel within 2 days- of the tour.
Number of minimum participants-1