We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, gender,email address, postal address, frequent fly number, age, telephone number, etc) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy.
Information We Collect
With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, the website collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through www.biblicalarmenia.com:
- Name and Gender
- Phone Number
- Credit Card details
- Date of birth in case of a child
- Passport Number & frequent flyer number (wherever needed)
How the Information is used
We do not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
- Customer name, address, phone number, traveller’s name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller.
- Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by the agent, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared.
- These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing ‘Cash Back & Discounts’ and Charge Backs, if applicable. Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user “opts-out” of such use.
- If you choose not – to share this information, you can still visit the Biblical Armenia website, but you may be unable to avail certain options, ours and services.